The Holmium: Yag Surgical Laser delivers energy via fiber for precision lasing from anywhere from 1-20 watts. Because of its extreme precision, it is ideal for both surgery and microsurgery. Because of its low-invasive nature, clients can expect increased efficiency, safety and reduction of healing time, all leading to higher customer compliance. A wide range of fibers (200-365-550-600-1000) makes this an ideal tool for neurology, orthopedics, urology and oncology. Its software can store up to 30 operating protocols. Technical Simplicity and LCD display makes operation and navigation simple.
- Laser Type: Pulsed Ho:YAG
- Database: 30 Programmable Settings
- Wavelength: 2100 nm
- Aiming Beam: Diode, 5mW(red or green)
- Emission Power: 20W
- Cooling System: Integrated air/water
- Energy: 2J
- Pulse Duration: 250-350 μs
- Electronic Control: Microprocessor
- Frequency: 7/10/15/20 Hz
- Control Panel: color touch-screen
- Emission Control: Continuous/ Pulse burst with auto repetition
Weight: 198.4 lbs.
Power Supply: 115 Vac/16A(max)/50-60 Hz
- Smoke Evacuator
Every Cutting Edge laser system includes all the necessary equipment for complete smoke evacuation to ensure user safety. Our smoke evacuation systems utilize four stages of filtration in a single housing (pre-filter, ULPA, carbon, postfilter), with filter media rated at 0.01 micron with 99.99995% efficiency.
- 2 Laser Safety Goggles
- Safety Sign