From declining reimbursements to increasing competition, Chiropractors must stay agile in the everchanging landscape of patient care. As treatment technologies advance and healthcare standards evolve, practice leaders must consider how innovative technologies can optimize practice operations while elevating patient care.
In this webinar, Drew Grennell shares the wealth of knowledge he has gained from his 10+ years in a chiropractic clinic and 7+ years as a consultant helping over 400 practices successfully implement MLS® Laser Therapy services.
- The current state of chiropractic care and the hurdles DCs face on a daily basis.
- Alleviate your reliance on insurance reimbursements by shifting your insurance/cash ratio.
- Understand the formula for a successful treatment modality.
- The clinical and financial benefits that effective self-pay treatment modalities, such as MLS Laser Therapy, can bring to your patients and your practice.
- MLS Laser Therapy case studies, including chronic shoulder pain, cervical segmental dysfunction, degenerative arthritis in the knee, and others.
Disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the practitioner to gain knowledge of and comply with federal, state and local laws regarding the use of lasers for the treatment of any condition. The content and information in this webinar is for educational purposes only. It is not a course and should not be relied upon for the purpose of treating an individual. This webinar is not a substitute for professional medical advice, care, diagnosis or treatment.
Originally published to Chiropractic Economics.
About the Speaker
Drew Grennell has over ten years of experience in a chiropractic setting and over seven years as a consultant educating practitioners on practice management best practices with a focus on MLS Laser Therapy services.
As the Manager of Customer Success at Cutting Edge Laser Technologies, he provides support to physicians using MLS Laser Therapy in practice.