The 2023 Podiatry Market Outlook outlines a multitude of practice management challenges that foot and ankle specialists are facing as they move into the year ahead.
- The long-term effects of COVID-19 on the United States healthcare system.
- Physician and staff shortages caused by burnout amongst healthcare workers.
- Increasing competition from primary care physicians and multispecialty group practices.
- An aging population and the growing prevalence of diabetes.
- Meeting patient demands and strengthening practice revenue with new pain management technologies.
No Pain. All Gain.
The patented and FDA-cleared MLS® Laser Therapy technology provides:
- Effective relief of pain and inflammation associated with a wide range of conditions.
- 85% to 90% efficacy rate.
- No risk from surgery or prescription painkillers.
- A cash-based modality to generate revenue for your practice.
Learn More about the benefits of MLS Laser Therapy to the Podiatric Practice.